Eligible for Continuing Education Credits with BOMI.
• Overview of the asset management function
• Portfolio management
• Review of budgeting and planning processes
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Evaluating hold/sell decisions
• Public and private financing
• Build vs. buy decision making parameters
• Valuation analysis
• Client services and reporting
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
• Familiarity with the skills and experience required of an Asset Manager
• Clearer knowledge of the general goals of the Asset Manager
• Greater awareness of the advantages and disadvantages of internal, third party, and fund structure
• Asset Management mandate models
• Deeper knowledge of the challenges facing asset managers and the interplay of asset managers with other organizational functions
• Ability to identify the key performance indicators used by the asset manager in performing his or her function
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Asset managers looking to deepen their understanding and are keen to study and interact with other professionals involved in asset management
• Real estate professionals wishing to pursue a career in asset management
• Owners looking to gain a better understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of different asset management mandates
• Investors looking to invest in a real estate fund or engage third party asset managers
• Legal, accounting, banking, finance, and advisory client service professionals looking to broaden their understanding of their clients’ needs
• Brokers, analysts, property managers, leasing specialists, and others looking for an opportunity to broaden their knowledge in this field
• HR and recruiting professionals looking to better understand the skills, experience, and value of employees and prospective candidates
Manager Justification Letter
Michael Mayville, VP, Asset Management, Oxford Properties
Peter McFarlane, Vice President, Asset Management, Fiera Properties
DATE & TIME
Wednesday, June 12 - Thursday, June 13, 2019
9AM - 5PM
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Continental breakfast available at registration. Group lunch will be offered and refreshments will be available during morning and afternoon breaks.
Save $100 with Early Bird Pricing! (Expires Monday, April 1, 2019)
REALPAC Member Company*: $1495.00 Non-Member Company: $1995.00
* To determine if your company is a REALPAC Member, click here.
REALPAC reserves the right to cancel course offerings based on low attendance numbers for 100% refund on registration fees only. Participant cancellations must be received in writing, at least five business days prior to the event for a 75% refund. Substitutions are permitted.
REALPAC ACCESSIBILITY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY
In fulfilling our mission, REALPAC is committed to providing its goods and services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. We are also committed to giving people with disabilities the same opportunity to access our goods and services and allowing them to benefit from the same services, in the same place and in a similar way as other customers. If you require alternative means of communication (e.g., TTY, relay services, etc.), require assistive devices, or will be accompanied by a service animal and/or support person(s), please let us know. To view the REALPAC Accessibility for Persons with Disabilities Customer Service Policy, please click here.
CONSENT TO USE OF PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, REALPAC professional development, events, meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant for REALPAC to use and distribute (both now and in the future) the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.