|Canada-Wide Key Performance Indicators
Survey Report on Planning & Development
The survey was designed to collect information on the cost of development associated with four development scenarios, including stand-alone retail, stand-alone office, stand-alone industrial, and a higher density residential mixed use development. Participants were provided with key development metrics for each scenario and asked to outline their City’s planning fees and requirements, including the following Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
1. Development application fees;
2. Development application processing timelines;
3. Development/infrastructure charges;
4. Parkland dedication requirements;
5. Automobile parking requirements; and,
6. Whether or not the development would be eligible for height/density bonusing in exchange for community benefits.
To retrieve your complimentary download of the Office Contribution Report, select the Member Resources
item from the menu, sign-in, then select Research Reports
Contact Julia St. Michael, Director, Research & Sustainability, 416-642-2700 x237.