- Provides representation before national, provincial and municipal policymakers affecting the investment real estate industry;
- Speaks with a single, credible and authoritative voice with the financial media and the investment marketplace;
- Provides numerous opportunities for the industry's senior leaders to network and speak and thereby strengthen and expand their personal and professional relationships
- Allows for participation on any of its standing or ad hoc committees. Each committee provides members the opportunity to work side-by-side with industry leaders while addressing issues relevant to today's business. Committees include but are not limited to Accounting, REIT and Human Resources.
- Provides access to the latest industry research; and,
- Offers numerous affinity benefits, including: preferential rates on publications and access to our private, senior leadership dinner functions, just to mention a few.